Monday, January 21, 2008

Black Bean, Corn and Red Pepper Fajitas

Oh, I LOVED tonight's dinner! I served Sandie's Black Bean, Corn and Red Pepper Fajitas with a green salad. These fajitas are SO yummy! My kids loved them, too. I served them on whole wheat tortillas, but can't wait for tomorrow because I want to have it for lunch on a big bed of greens.



I didn't have any coriander, so left it out and put a little extra lime in there because I love lime juice in black beans. My kids kept wondering who had the horrible B.O. after I added the cumin, but that was before I stirred it all up. It's funny, because I use cumin all of the time and they've never said that before!



Here is the yummy goodness:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi

Everything looks so good! It is great to see you posting again!

Courtney

Jodi said...

Thanks Courtney! I am very busy with all of the boys, but I'm trying to stay on top of it. Usually, I have a bunch of pictures ready to go, but it takes me forever to get them uploaded because of lack of time.

Jodi

Anonymous said...

Great work.