Sunday, June 25, 2006

I start tomorrow

Ok, how many times have I said that I'm starting my diet tomorrow??? I'm really going to get back on the Eat to Live wagon tomorrow and hope that keeping this blog will help me stay on track.

I am trying to plan my meals, but with homeschooling 3 boys (14, 11 and 9) and having a toddler (20 mos.) underfoot, it's been tough. Usually, I'm planning separate meals for me. My family all eat meat and cheese at times, but I would like them to eat more fruits and veggies. Well, the fruits aren't tough, but the veggies sure are. They do enjoy salads, but only when they're slathered in ranch dressing.

So, I'm going to be trying to improve my family's eating habits as well as my own. Ok, so I have no idea what I'm going to eat tomorrow, but I need to stop eating tortilla chips and...............ice cream. Ok, I admit that I let ice cream sneak into my diet. I've never been much of an ice cream fan, but my 3rd son is having a birthday in 3 days and we went to Dairy Queen and I got a Blizzard. I really enjoyed it, too. We went shopping at Sam's Club last week and I actually bought ice cream bars for my kids! What was I thinking? I NEVER buy them junk like that! I have eaten about 3 or 4 of them, too! I've got to do something!

So, I will weigh myself tomorrow....even though I probably don't want to know the number. I was 6 lbs. away from my prepregnancy weight when I was following Eat to Live religiously. My size 12's fit me nicely, so I know I've gained at least 10 lbs. :( I'll post a before picture once I get one of my kids to take one.

No comments: