Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Day 10

Today was a lazy day. Here is what I ate:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Romaine and spring mix with the lentil taco topping and 1/2 of an avocado.

Dinner: Pacesetter Salad from Feeding the Young Athlete. I modified the recipe to omit the blue cheese and oil. Basically, it was just romaine (the recipe called for red leaf lettuce, but I didn't have any, nor did I have the arugula that it called for, so I used the spring mix) and spring mix with chopped spinach, halved grapes, dried cranberries and an orange vinaigrette dressing. It also called for toasted walnuts, which I put on the side for the family and Paul and the older boys also had grilled chicken on theirs.

Here's the salad dressing recipe:

1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 c. orange juice
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
3 T. olive oil (I used water in place of the oil.)
salt and pepper to taste (I omitted the salt.)

It was very good.



Evening snack: 1.5 c. pineapple and some rice crisps

Total calories for the day was about 1000.

I didn't lose any weight today, so that's 3 days with no loss and one day with a 1 lb. gain. I did work out again and got in the entire video. Yea!

No comments: