Monday, February 04, 2008

Weigh In Day and the Superbowl

Last night was the Superbowl and I planned to go off of E2L in the evening. I endulged in my favorite of chips and salsa, but had lots of raw veggies in bean dip, too. I made my kids Vegan Twinkies and had one myself, but without the cream filling. Yummy!

I was a little bit nervous to get on the scale this morning after eating all of that food. My starting weight was 184.4 and when I got on the scale this morning, I weighed 181.6. I should have been happy, right? I mean, I was down 2.8 lbs. since last Monday. Well, I had cheated this week by weighing myself a couple of other times and on Wednesday, I was 180 even. :( So, I was SURE I was going to be under 180 today.

I've learned my lesson. I'll only weigh myself on weigh in day and that's it!

So, for the record, I'm down by 2.8 lbs. Not too bad. I have 41.6 lbs. to lose if I want to reach my goal by my 40th birthday. I keep telling myself, "40 lbs. by my 40th!"

I have until July 9th. It's definitely doable
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jodi! You are doing great and you CAN do it by your 40th!

Courtney